Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pancakes


Saturday morning pancakes, South Strafford, Vermont

Ever since we got wireless internet here in South Strafford I have been practicing poor internet time management. I have this circle of sites I rotate through about every 15 minutes. It starts with my e-mail, visit some photo blogs, some other photo sites, back to my e-mail and repeat.

Finally, fed up with wasting my days, I have turned my internet browser tool bar into a useful means to get the most out of the web. This will certainly keep me on track:

Yahoo! Mail
A Photo A Day has a great blog.
Slate
John Loomis, Martin Fuchs, and Brian Harkin. All informative on photographic life details.
National Press Photographers Association for headlines
Photo District News
The New York Times
British Broadcasting Corporation
Salon

The plan is to work my way through the list and then log off. Maybe check my e-mail one more time. But that's it. Done.

I suppose this won't reduce the time I'm on the internet, but I hope it will make it more constructive. If I'm lucky, I won't feel like I accomplished nothing once I'm all done.

If there's anything I need to include in the rotation, feel free to suggest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Soper said...

Tuna sandwich. Pancakes. You know, I really like this blog surfing, but I'm not sure I can look at your's anymore. Makes me hungry. And, NOW, Lou is telling me she wants pancakes for dinner. Rough, I tell ya.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Thon said...

Great shot of the cake, Johnny!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Thon said...

Whoa, chthonic has been removed from your daily routine? Sup with that?

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home