Thursday, November 20, 2008

Inspiration

Yoon brought a little gift to the Boston photo community by organizing us into a (so far) monthly gathering where we can share work for feed back, or just because. For a profession of folks who usually thrive on being around people, it can sometimes be a little lonely out there. Thanks for bringing us together, Yoon.

Last week Mark, below, shared some deeply personal work that greatly inspired me.

If anyone else is interested in being notified of future photo nights, send me an e-mail.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger yoon said...

thanks for making photo night what it is.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great group you have out there! Wish I could come!

Also, I'm writing to say that I've tagged you with a memo where I'd like to know 6 things you do for joy. More details at calledmadeleine.blogspot.com.

You can do a picture post if you like! :)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home