Friday, October 03, 2008

I Heart My Uncle Channy

I got the feeling that Jack was initially alarmed that he was being left alone with his uncle for a few hours. Although his mother probably told him I've never been responsible for someone who can't flush a toilet, I was kind of hurt by the lack of confidence.

Jack was quickly forgiven for doubting me when I saw his t-shirt. I got that for him when he was born, and I guess he was saving it for the perfect occasion.

The sweet gesture made it easier to forgive him for promptly desecrating his pants as soon as his mother left us alone.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Channing this is the cutest picture
Iever saw in my life. You can even see his eye lashes

Grandma

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my all time favorite post to date.

xoxo
Brooke

7:39 PM  
Blogger Sara J. Allen said...

Jack has been talking all weekend about what a great time he had with you. He wants to know if he can come over Thursday while mama goes shopping, Friday while mama goes to the club, and Saturday while she goes to the spa.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Channing said...

I found Jack's sock.

10:59 PM  
Blogger s... said...

sweet jebus, that child is...perfect. there are no other applicable adjectives. he defies all lesser adjectives with his perfection. gah.

10:27 PM  
Blogger The Wood Family said...

Chan,

You didn't mention to anyone about your baby dropping habit? Hmmm. I'm glad we could let you practice on our babies and get it out of your system.

r

10:14 PM  
Blogger Channing said...

A baby tumping over is a lot different than dropping a baby, Wood. How was I supposed to know Ella couldn't sit up by herself? Not to mention that was more than 4 years ago. My parenting instinct is much sharper now.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home