Saturday, January 27, 2007

Frigid


Brooke and I took the dogs up on the hill yesterday. The temperatures were low, so we couldn't stay out too long with the poodles. This was late in the afternoon and we were still in single digits. The dogs didn't even fight me when it was time to head back home.

I should also mention I looked at my house-sitting checklist and saw that the thermostat shouldn't drop below 58 degrees. So, it looks like you were right. Fifty-two degrees might be too hard on this old house.

Thank you for looking out for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger travellerb said...

i disagree - 52 is fine...

but, i'm an experimental chemist, so if i eff something up, i just clean it up and move tot he next reaction.

we should talk about our shoot this summer.

b

11:53 PM  
Blogger MEGAN said...

I hate poodles and REALLY hate labra-doodles but dig this.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home