Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Diner


Renee, center, Jen and I visited Lou's Bakery today for a little snack to get us through the rest of the day. Jen had a burger, Renee had some chocolate cake, and I pushed my luck with the pecan pie. I should have stopped with the Mann Orchards pecan pie that changed my life.

Lou's, I love you. But your pecan pie took a back seat to a Massachusetts orchard. Don't fret. You have many other merits.

I was satisfying my sweet tooth before photographing a protest in response to a recent Dartmouth Review cover. Check out yesterday's edition.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terrible lie said...

I love peacan pie... But i have to say no.. Crash diet

9:31 PM  
Blogger [!] said...

That satirical bit in the Review about cowboys being offensive symbols is quite a sad and nigh-upsetting shot at cleverness. As a student at a university that people sometimes mistake for Ivy League, I am shocked and ashamed. But takin' a chance on some pecan pie goodness? Ain't no shame in that.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home