Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Wood Family in Boston


Fashion shoot in the Wood's hotel room.


Poor Ella is allergic to dairy.
I thought this image was a lot more tragic until I saw her working on a cup of sorbet. I think she'll be fine.


Henry holds on to Stacey as the elevator descends. Stacey is Ryan's and Angie's sister-in-law. Henry is their nephew.


Ella tries on her mother's shoes. She is just as cute as she wants to be.


I don't know where she learned this from. It had to of been an outside influence. I'm just sayin'.


Cold treat in a hot city.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnson, You sure do know how to pick 'em. Glad to see you're sharing your wisdom with the younger generation.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen Chandler. *heehee*
Don't teach her that stuff unless you're going to pay for her therapy when she's 22 and still pickin....
Great shots though, we miss you in these parts. :)

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home