Monday, June 04, 2007

The Freelancer's Life

I thought freelancing was going to be a little more glamorous than it has been.

On Friday my freelance-writing sister had me up to Salem for a freelancer's lunch and work session.

Everything was going well until it was time to clean the black mold from her bathroom ceiling rafters.

My sister also organized a welcome-Channing-to-Boston party that I could only enjoy two hours of because I had an assignment. But, what are you going to do? Rent is still due on the first.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Harkin said...

congrats, good luck and have fun freelancing!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great light in yours pics always!!
the Dof in this wide angle picture is from a Canon lens in a full frame camera, right?

cheers
Roberto.

6:23 PM  
Blogger avs said...

it's a fun roller-coaster!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home