Monday, May 14, 2007

Last Supper


I'm moving to Boston at the end of the month to make it in the big city. This is exciting. I look forward to living near Brooke, owning my own business and watching matinees at Kendall Square Cinema when I'm not searching the couch cushions for rent money.

However, I will be leaving a wonderful life behind. I have a great job, I live in a beautiful place, and I have made wonderful friends.

On Sunday, as a farewell to our Sunday dinners, Peter, Jen, and I met for brunch instead. We ate apricot scones and eggs Benedict. Later we went on a hike with the dogs and returned to eat strawberry pancakes.

Do they even have pancakes in Boston?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Osbourne said...

yay for channing!!

good luck man. it's scary.

give it like two weeks. you'll be rockin' the cover of the nyt sunday magazine.

word.

11:01 PM  
Blogger travellerb said...

d00d - call. me, pop, and fred will be in boston june 11 or so and will either need a place to crash or people to head out and drink/bullsh1t with us.

you're recruited for both (though we're probs going to stay with dr. jeff).

word bro - call me again. nyc was a divine beautiful blur...

b

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home